Saturday, August 16, 2008

I love LOVE

well....someone is taking her little sister to High School Music on ice. So....i was stuck at home until Harith called and said " lets go 1u...now now now." So...being the peoples person I am , I said yes. 1u was a bore actually so Harith, Brando, Amer, Nazri and I went to the curve to shisha. It was all fun and games at first until we remembered Amer is semi-high and he's driving us all home. Despite having a good time....I think I felt the best when I heard your voice =). I'm sorry our conversation was ruined by Harith saying hi...doesn't take much for him to ruin a whole lot. Nazri was hilarious....he kept falling back and he was like " I feel it man, I feel it!" Owh....we were singing in the car like a bunch of idiots (not that we're not but yeah =D) . If you heard it....wow your ears would have burst in tormenting pain.


No comments: