Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day Out

I'm with Storm right now...we're dotaing...I swear! Uhhmm....the day started off pretty crappy, me and storm walked like 4 km today which is from sunway to asia cafe and back twice. We met up with Khalid, Steph Karen, Amer and Harith and sunway pyramid. We buka-ed at TGIF. After that we went for some shisha. Me and Khalid were pretty bored sooo...we decided to try our luck to get in Barcelona =D. It kinda wen't like this.

Emir: Is this a restauran. (acting very stupid)

Hostest: Uhmmmm.....yes it is. We also have a club. The restaurant is on your left after you go up.

Emir: Okay =D. (went up the stairs and went right(where the club is)

When we finished Khalid was said to me " Wei anak haram muka merah". I think the funniest part was when Khai's scooter got stollen. LOL! Anyhow...we were.....just....drinking cola. =D I hope.

No comments: